We offer a complete solution for the Avaya portfolio
Dyanamix provides a complete professional service and maintenance support model for the Avaya portfolio, from IP Office to the Avaya Aura solution.
Our professional services cover all of the UK and have been instrumental in deliveries across the globe.
We can help take your current aging pbx or even a totally new requirement and incorporate it to your business requirements.
The first connection is the most important. We send our engineers to carry out complete site surveys to make sure your installation runs without a glitch. We offer flexibility in the provision of professional services.
The Dyanamix guarantee of excellent service means installation with minimal disruption, smooth implementation of your new equipment and continued and open dialogue with you, our customer.
Our Implementation Services incorporate;
– Avaya certified engineers
– Full Delivery service
– Implementing all of the ACM portfolio
– Full Unified Communications delivery service
– Global team deployment –if required
– Continuity of experienced engineers
– Fixed project pricing –Optional
– Ad Hoc Engineering resource capability
We aim to deliver assistance in all aspects of implementation and service of the Avaya ACM portfolio by providing a total implementation resource without the associated cost of direct resource.
Our Project Management Includes;
– Experienced, Project Management Institute PMP and APMG Prince 2 Practitioner certified Senior Project and Programme Managers
– Agreed project management plans, Communications and Reporting
– Structured programme and project lifecycle management, tailored to a client’s site requirement
– Focus on quality delivery and agreed product acceptance
– Extensive risk management practices to avoid project surprises
– Issue and change management process
– Earned Value project performance in review of schedule and cost performance and to provide accurate status to the client
Technical Design Authority
When installing telecommunication systems, there’s a lot to think about. At Dyanamix we oversee the whole process, from feasibility analysis, through the connection to the exchange, to the impact of the new system on the network.
The design of a system is crucial and to get this right it’s important to understand the business of our customers. We work closely with customers to ensure we create a system design that achieves its goal. Technical documents and drawings are put together and reviewed with the whole team until the design is complete.
Our process involves the following stages;
-Planning, Customer Meetings, Definition of the scope, Documentation of the scope
-Validation of the key migration tasks and the phasing of those tasks
-Validation of the proposed designs
-Agree an appropriate timeline and document
-Arrange for suitable remote resource for the duration of the project
-APDS and APSS Qualified in Unified Communication and Contact Centre
A site documentation pack is created to document the following;
-All IP Addresses
-All login’s and passwords
-Details of all hardware including serial numbers
-Details of all software, firmware and patches for all hardware